If a product does not meet your requirements, it can be returned.
Consider whether it makes sense, from a financial and environmental point of view.
As a customer you pay the shipping costs for the return.
Note: returning products bought via bol.com can be returned without any cost.
Please note the following:
1) Returns can only be processed by us if the return form below has been completed in full and sent with the 'submit' button. After that, a pdf document will be created automatically, which has to be printed on paper and included with to the return shipment.
2) Products purchased as a set cannot be partially returned. To give an example: returning only 8 spirit levels of "Set of 10 large spirit levels" will not be accepted.
3) A return number that other shops often work with is not necessary for us.
4) Returning a product is possible within 14 days after you have received the product from us.
5) You can return products through all common shipping services (PostNL, DHL, DPD, BPOST, etc) provided that they provide a tracking code. Postal mail from PostNL for example is therefore excluded. Note: Returning products bought via bol.com can be returned via their free shipping label.
6) Returns are in all cases for the account and risk of the buyer. The buyer must keep the tracking code just in case there is any uncertainty about where the return shipment is located.
Due to the administrative procedures it is not possible for us to exchange a product for another product. We recommend returning the unwanted product and ordering the desired product in our webshop. This can be immediately or as soon as you have received the refund of the returned product from us.
The products to be returned should, if reasonably possible, be provided with the original packaging and not be used or damaged.
The refund of the full purchase price is usually made within 14 days after receipt of the return shipment.
Wood, Tools & Deco will use the same means of payment as the consumer (if technically possible), unless the consumer agrees to a different method of payment.