What do you need the small measuring cups for?
Soon you will have a big party. It will be a fun party outside in the garden with a fantastic party tent where all kinds of delicious snacks and drinks are ready to get the people in a festive mood. For that occasion you are looking for small stainless steel cups in which mini cocktails can be served. In this case the set of 20 stainless steel cups of 30 ml is perfectly suitable. Of course you may also be looking for measuring cups for administering the daily amount of precisely measured liquid. Then the sets of 60 mini plastic measuring cups with a capacity of 30 ml with clear graduations for accurate dosing and which you can use several times are an excellent choice.
At Wood, Tools & Deco you have the following options:
- 30 ml, graduated, transparent plastic
- 30 ml, without graduation, stainless steel
- 30 ml, graduated, transparent polypropylene
- 30 ml, without graduation, stainless steel with leather pouch
- 44 ml, without graduation, stainless steel
- 50 ml, graduated, PP plastic with spout
- 75 ml, without graduation, stainless steel, collapsible
- 100 ml, graduated, PP plastic with spout
- 170 ml, without graduation, stainless steel with leather pouch
- 250 ml, graduated, PP plastic with spout
- 500 ml, without graduation, stainless steel
Different materials have different uses. Measuring cups made of polypropylene are virtually unbreakable and resistant to all kinds of products. The volume is clearly visible due to the transparent material. The stainless steel measuring cups are often used in the catering industry or at home parties. The PP plastic cups are ideal for your hobby. You can store, mix, pour and keep all kinds of materials in it.
The small measuring cups made of different materials are multifunctional. Very suitable for people who have to take a special powder dosage daily or who have to take a certain small amount of liquid each time.